Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Semester Intro

Hello, there are some who call me Tim, most... call me Tim.
I am a nontraditional return student here in Menomonie and I am having a great time.
Pretty much a self taught artist I my studio courses back in the day were never my "A" courses, passed them, but that is all. This time round I feel prepared in my commitment, decision making, my and passion for the Arts as a drive that motivates me in my work and propels me toward the future. Working past fear and traditional boundaries of art students I left disgusted and come back hopeful and intuitive. I feel because of my past efforts I have better idea of what questions to ask as well as what direction to go... Having already learned what mistakes to make I now know how I go about my creative process and am here to learn from every misstep of the past the traditional teachings for the future. Eager and passive I wait, silently cheering on the intrinsic philosopher savant seeded in every artist. Until the day all comes into full bloom, I am content to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment